FAB - Brewing Schedule

March 2nd - Red Ale

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Food,BBQ and Brew


Well it has been quite awhile since I blogged. I am entering another new phase in my life and it is one that I am really looking forward too. I am getting married in May to the love of my life and I am excited about what our futures hold. My kids are getting older and more independent. My daughter is now a teenager and my son will be 9 this year. As my life advances so do my hobbies. I have been an active home brewer for the better part of 10 years. As you may know from my past blogs there was a time I had ambitions of going pro and make brewing my life. I still hold out hope that some day I can make that dream come true, but am content with my life as a whole now.

 I will be using this blog as a format to help home brewers, home chefs and home pit bosses alike. I have dipped my toe in a lot of different hobbies that focus around food and spirits not just limited to beer. This blog may end up being only for me but I hope others will enjoy it, contribute and come along for the ride.

I would enjoy input on what people would like to see. How to smoke a brisket?, How to make bacon jam? home brewing tip? Or maybe show me a thing or two.

Feel free to comment below and I will do my best to answer any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment